ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: run an executeable step by step

(1/3) > >>

lifeh2o:
I wish there code be a software by which when i exute a program it ask me each and every step to allow or not. For example when i run a process it asks me when it wants to change registry, it ask when it is copying a file, it ask when it is genereating a file and all other steps.

housetier:
That sounds like the job of a debugger to me.

scancode:
I wish there code be a software by which when i exute a program it ask me each and every step to allow or not. For example when i run a process it asks me when it wants to change registry, it ask when it is copying a file, it ask when it is genereating a file and all other steps.
-lifeh2o (March 31, 2009, 08:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

OllyDbg [shareware, $0 registration]... or Vista's UAC :-P

nite_monkey:
[offtopic]
How is ollydbg shareware if it can be used for free and is $0 to register... thats funny
[/offtopic]
This would be pretty useful to detect if you have a virus on your computer or something like that. If you have some program that runs in the background that would detect when the registry or filesystem was changed without your knowlege.

scancode:
[offtopic]
How is ollydbg shareware if it can be used for free and is $0 to register... thats funny
[/offtopic]
-nite_monkey (April 01, 2009, 08:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

This software is a shareware. To use this program on a permanent basis or for commercial purposes, you should register it by sending filled registration form to Ollydbg()t-online.de. The registration is free of charge and assumes no financial or other obligations from either side - just be fair and let me know that you like this software. Even your personal data in the registration form is optional (use your nickname or pseudonym if you want). -http://ollydbg.de/download.htm
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version