ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

2009/May/31 - DC/IOSx02 - DC Meetup Berlin, Germany

(1/7) > >>

gjehle:

hello fellow DCers,
today I have the distinct honor to announce:

DC/IOSx02 - Donationcoder Meetup / In Outer Space - the 2nd installment

2009/May/31 - DC/IOSx02 - DC Meetup Berlin, Germany

rungestrasse 20, 10179 berlin, germany
datetime: 2009/May/31 / 5pm / open end

when we met last time right after the annual chaos communication congress 25C3 early january this year it was a small yet awesome meetup.
so awesome in fact, we agreed to do it again!

as last time already the event will be held on board c-base, the space station buried below berlin.
c-base, conveniently located in berlin's city center, can be reached by subway via stops S+U jannowitzbruecke or U heinrich-heine-strasse.

we still don't believe in agendas, so this is an open discussion / hangout / boozing / lounge / nerd event.
if you're in the area (there happens to be a certain 'it security congress' at the same time) please drop by and join us for some bottles of club-mate and/or brewskies.

for questions of any kind please contact me or housetier.
if you're planning to attend, please let us know so we get a rough idea of what to expect.

brotherS:
Good to see c-base still exists, I donated to them too in the past (sadly never been there myself so far). :)

It's not very likely for me to end up in Berlin exactly that day and time, but who knows...  8)

housetier:
brotherS, you are welcome on board anytime. If you give me a notice beforehand, we can arrange something (special guided tour or so). :)

brotherS:
Thanks, noted! :Thmbsup:

gjehle:
Just a quick reminder to all those not checking the forum on a regular basis.
Mark down the meeting date in your calendars! :D

See you in Berlin!  :drinksmiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version