ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Update Your Browser! It's Obsolete!...

<< < (3/3)

Ehtyar:
When reading Joshua's posts on DC, one must keep in mind his status as a colossal asshat <3 Joshua :Thmbsup:

Ehtyar.

fenixproductions:
2Josh
OK. Feel my generosity: It's all forgiven.

Josh:
@Ehtyar: The proper term is EVIL CLOWN.

Ehtyar:
But of course Joshua (though I suspect you mean evulklown). That is a bit of an inside joke though, and colossal asshat is just a little more fun to say :P

Ehtyar.

papa5100:
Internet Explorer and Windows gave the world the opportunity to learn and improve computer language and programs.  Apple gave no one anything except proprietary use software, hardware and gimme-money ware.We are able to code now because Microsoft thought of everyone pitching in. Apple didn't promote anything by others unless it fit apple and they NEVER compromized but rather held strong to their proprietary software. Now that you have learned with windows go make something else that will work on its own or with windows. Apple never said that. Give Microsoft a break and tell the truth about them. I am not delighted with them but the truth is, left to Apple nobody would be able to write much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version