ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

March 2009 Survey Discussion

<< < (5/9) > >>

sgtevmckay:

SO point me in the right direction of A$$ to kick in order to get my spanky new super duper confuser :-\

mouser:
I wonder, should I just post the complete results of the survey for public consumption?

cranioscopical:
I wonder, should I just post the complete results of the survey for public consumption?
-mouser (April 05, 2009, 05:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Depends on what you mean by the complete results -- the raw data or the tabulations.
In any case, I'd be inclined to post conclusions rather than data, unless you want community-wide conclusions which could become a little difficult to manage.

mouser:
sorry i mean the tabulations, ie for each question what the breakdown of answers were, and for each open ended question, the complete list of answers.  and of course no identifiable user info.

sgtevmckay:
I think this goes back to the students afraid of asking  a question.

I think a list of the ideas is a good idea. Understand that maybe if folks see what others are thinking, maybe it will inspire other ideas.

There is always that student that asks the question, the others didn't, because they didn't know they needed to ask.
Or were afraid to.

Inspiration comes from all outlets

You wouldn't have to attach names or anything, only the results of the Q&A and any additional Ideas.

I must say in a personal note; that I didn't suggest much because I am still attempting to digest the extent of DC, but I am curious as all get-out as to how folks rang in on the Q&A.

I may also go a step further, and add a Q&A forum that would allow an expansion, in all the excitement, a suggestion or comment may have been missed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version