ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

An Extremely Simple Gmail Tasks Plugin

<< < (2/4) > >>

rulfzid:
Holy cow this works great.. Beautiful!!!
I realize that the plugin is just a very thin wrapper over the google website interface, but its still damn cool.  :up:
-mouser (March 28, 2009, 03:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! Initially I was a little hesitant to post it, seeing how simple it was, but I find it so incredibly useful to be able to have such a clean todolist interface operated from FARR that I decided to go ahead.

Also, I updated the FScript.dll in the first post to be the updated one that ewemoa linked to.

ewemoa:
Initially I was a little hesitant to post it, seeing how simple it was
-rulfzid (March 28, 2009, 04:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
IMHO, it's great that it's simple -- what a great example it can serve as  :Thmbsup:

Nxqd3051990:
Thanks , great plugins I mean :D

cracksloth:
I noticed that the plugin creates its own scrollbar (so you end up having 2 scrollbars visible).  Would it be possible for a future version to either:
1) disable the plugin's toolbar and use FARR's scrollbar exclusively (preferred)
2) disable FARR's scrollbar (possibly more realistic)

Thanks for the great plugin - I too like the simplicity of Google Tasks!

-cs

jennifermontes:
Can this plugin be modified somehow to work with Google Apps?

By default, it takes me to mail.google.com to log in, but I actually log in at mail.google.com/a/mydomain.com/. Maybe that's something that can be included in the plugin options?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version