ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (50/51) > >>

fenixproductions:
@mouser
I know but still I need to figure this out and – as I am rewriting my CV - it is easier just to handle whole "old stuff" on my own site.
I will try to get it on dcmembers IF time allows.

P.S. At least I have fixed links to Comparer on my site :)

mouser:
Whatever's best for you is fine for us! As long as the files are available for download somewhere  :up:

smaragdus:
@fenixproductions

I came upon BBCeditor this week, I liked it a lot- open-source, portable, tiny, nice and clean interface, customizable, so I immediately started using it. I really hope it is not abandoned for good. Because BBCeditor really impressed me I decided to review it at The Portable Freeware forum.

If you decide to work on BBCeditor in the future I would like to share several ideas for possible enhancements:

[*]List toolbar button renamed to Bullet list;
[*]New toolbar button- Numbered list;
[*]New toolbar button- Insert date;
[*]New toolbar button- Insert time;
[*]New toolbar button- Insert date/time;
[*]New command - Edit - Selection - sub-menus - UPPERCASE, lowercase, Sentence case, Title Case, iNVERT cASE;
[*]Undo and Redo available from context menu;
[*]Option to select text without trailing space;
[*]Bookmarks- option to add BBC files as bookmarks;
[*]Enhanced tray- right-click on tray icon- Open and Exit commands;
[/list]

tomos:
Because BBCeditor really impressed me I decided to review it at The Portable Freeware forum.
-smaragdus (May 26, 2018, 11:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
I've been using BBCeditor casually for years and I learned a couple of things from that review.
thanks!

mouser:
 :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version