ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (5/51) > >>

cranioscopical:
I see you've got only one header here so first column width is set according to it:
-fenixproductions (April 03, 2009, 06:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

:-[  Whenever there's a point I have  >75% chance of missing it.

Thanks for .6

fenixproductions:
2cranioscopical
I'll try to implement better parsing and nicer preview (with colspan and separate classes for rows / columns) for tables.

BTW I was wrong. Columns width depends on the widest cell. Your first column was set to header because it had "the longest" content. With colspan implemented this will no longer be a problem but you will have to get your hands dirty with CSS :p

I suggest to customize style.css for better visibility:

--- Code: CSS ---table{border: 1px dotted rgb(90,90,90);} td{border: 1px dotted rgb(255,0,0);padding:4px;} th{padding:4px;border: 1px dotted rgb(0,0,255);background-color: rgb(255,255,200);}
P.S. And I found another bug for tomorrow: empty cells are not visible :(

fenixproductions:
1.0.7 is out!

I've changed table tag parsing so now "colspan" attribute will be used for rows with less columns than max.
Additionally each table, row and cell have unique class name. Just take a look on the source of generated preview (RMB -> Show source).

I have also implemented automatic preview.

cranioscopical:
I've changed tab;e tag parsing so now "colspan" attribute will be used for rows with less columns than max.
Additionally each table, row and cell have unique class name.
--- End quote ---
Wellthanksforthat
And now, for the common-sensely challenged, how about a robust 'undo' ?Spoiler(With history?)

fenixproductions:
And now, for the common-sensely challenged, how about a robust 'undo' ?-cranioscopical (April 05, 2009, 06:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
OK. I'll try to add it.

Honestly: I had only read about it and it looked complicated so I've decided to add it later. Now it's time for it, IMHO.

BTW One question which bothers me:
What do you think about drag'n'drop? What would it be the best way to get that implemented for files?

I've thought about it and the only way I see now is:
- bbc files - open immediately (should I ask about saving changed content or don't bother user at all?);
- txt files - insert text from them;
- images - insert proper img tag.

But I am not sure about it. Any other ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version