ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (10/51) > >>

urlwolf:
sounds like a very useful tool! downloading now...

fenixproductions:
1.0.12 is out

When I was writing TC 7.5 post I found few thing for improvement so...

I've added splitter menu for easier position changing and Recent files menu. Additionally Export MHT feature has been implemented (under Tools menu). I hope it works well because that part was tricky for me.

I have also fixed few bugs:
- links to images were sometimes generated incorrectly when picture was in the same folder as BBC file;
- opening or saving files was freezing refresh panel; now refreshing is stopped until complete text reload;
- when user saved Settings (clicked on OK button), titlebar was informing that text itself has been changed;

steeladept:
Not that I expected it to from your fixed bugs list, but that didn't help the working across the network problem I had - in case you were wondering.  :D

fenixproductions:
2steeladept
Your problem can't be solved in BBCeditor easily because it's framework issue and MS security policy.

There are two ways for "fixing" it but they either are troublesome or are something I don't want to do:
- making installer which will change security policies on PC;
- make non-.NET loader which will do the same dynamically;

Both ways require same things: you have to store them on local PC and run each time you want to use BBCeditor.

How does it differ from current situation? You have to copy something to local machine and you will loose it after restart.

The only way (but not secure) is to have valid network policy set in backup system's image. If your administrator allows to run other executables from network than it should be no difference for him to add a rule for .NET.

That link should explain how to do that:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/832742

fenixproductions:
1.0.13 is out!

Changes:
- fix for fonts change;

Please note that font fix (available on "Appearance" tab of "Settings" dialogue) might cause flickering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version