ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (46/51) > >>

fenixproductions:
@Curt
No problem with some improvements.

@cranioscopical
I think that making selection "sticky" would help with your issue. I will take a look on it.

Curt:
One of the situations where I really wanted to use BBCeditor is, when I wanted to do a public test, a "Mini-Reviews by Members", but didn't began because I knew I couldn't finish it in just one browser session. Will you think about making it support minireview template, etcetera, or is that really too much to ask? My point of view is, that we probably never will use BBCeditor for writing up a small post in a hurry, but we (I and people like me) actually need BBCeditor if we want to write up a thorough review or similar.

cranioscopical:
@cranioscopical[/b]
I think that making selection "sticky" would help with your issue. I will take a look on it.
-fenixproductions (January 27, 2013, 04:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Good idea, thanks for your time  :Thmbsup:

Target:
fenix

getting an error with BBCeditor on load - unhandled exception...object reference not set to an instance of an object

it was working fine, then one day it wasn't.  I upgraded to the latest, but the issue persists

I can continue through the error and it appears to be working as advertised

running latest version (1.35b?) on W7x32 with .net 4 - error details attached

any idea's

fenixproductions:
@Target
I am sorry to hear that but this is the issue which keeps reappearing on different PCs.

In the past there was some issue with Visual Studio that it insisted on changing some methods order after any update in visual designer (thus there were calls for not yet existing resources).
Changing order back to was usually fixing this issue and last BBC Editor version had this "patch" implemented - I am not able to reproduce it neither on my work laptop nor on my home PC (both win7 x64).

I may try to re-compile latest sources again (with newest VS) to see if this "VS bug" was fixed but I need to find some spare time for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version