ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

BBCeditor 1.1.35

<< < (25/51) > >>

fenixproductions:
1.0.25 is out!

I've added small tool for changing style.css files for Preview. It is possible to have different styles in "styles" folder and switch between them.

I have also changed shortcut for Replace from Ctrl+R to Ctrl+G. Old one is now used by Redo feature.

I've tried to implement Undo/Redo properly but it still needs polishing. If anyone wants to use it, just add following line into [General] section of config.ini file:

--- ---UseUndo=1
By default 20 steps should be handled but it can be changed with:

--- ---MaxUndo=XX
where XX is wanted number.

I have also changed a little bit the part of code responsible for parsing BB into HTML. This way more elements can be customized with styles.css (including links, quotes, etc.). If your preview looks strange, please, make sure that you have all needed classes defined (especially lists)!

New CSS classes

* Code header: .small-code
* Quote header: .small-quote
* Links: .url, .email, .ftp
* Alignment: .align-left, .align-right, .align-center
* Lists: list-decimal, list-lower-alpha, list-upper-alpha, list-upper-roman, list-lower-roman

fenixproductions:
1.0.26 is out!

I've fixed error on startup with files (i.e. double click on file associated with BBCeditor). I have also added multiple lines support for simple text type of custom buttons.

And finally, I've created little better icon for EXE file.

Icons

cranioscopical:
I've fixed error on startup with files (i.e. double click on file associated with BBCeditor). I have also added multiple lines support for simple text type of custom buttons..
--- End quote ---

Thanks for all that! :up::up::up:

fenixproductions:
1.0.27 is out with small Replace fix.

cranioscopical:
 :up: :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version