ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Request : hightlight pen feature

(1/3) > >>

nsp6:
Hi,
I'm using screenshot captor since a bunch of time now thx for your work.
I've lately tested FastStone Screen Capture and i found a fantastic feature that is missing to screenshot captor :(

The feature is the highlight pen (and highlight zone) that does not change font color => so highlighted give almost the same effect as using a stabilo boss pen. ( see attached picture )

do you think it could be possible to add such in Screenshot captor ?

cmpm:
After you capture, the popup selection box will appear. Select "Keep Image and Show", and you have the options built into screenshotcapture and there is a highlighting option on the right side in the list of tools.

nsp6:
Nope my dear, the feature is not here !
The main idea is to have a punchy yellow/green/pink/magenta as highlight color instead of having a watter washed one and playing with transparency.
You can see the difference between the both highlight region tool in the attached image.
(left Screenshot Captor - right fastone screen capture)

cmpm:
I keep my transparency at 55 usually.
An added feature is the transparency adjust aspect.
As well as changing the color.
The transparency effect can be used to block info you don't want in your shot, which is pretty cool and convenient as well.

If Faststone is better for you, that's cool.
Use what suits your needs.

mouser:
its actually a really good request -- i will work on it.

cmpm: thanks for fielding this request initially -- i was thinking exact same thing as you, so i'm glad to read the back and forth here, helped me understand what as being asked for  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version