ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TreeSheets - an interesting and innovative note taker (freeware)

<< < (4/6) > >>

urlwolf:
I just found rightNote and it might be my ticket out of oneNote dependency.
Should work well under wine too...

superboyac:
This is one of the coolest programs I've come across in a long time.  I really hope this one matures well, this is very awesome.  There's so much you can do with it.  Wow.

superboyac:
Treesheets is turning out to be a great place for me to brainstorm ideas.  I've been using it all week at work.

40hz:
+1  :Thmbsup:

It is a remarkably nice application.

I was never a big fan of OneNote. This looks like it can more than fill the gap.

I'm tracking one big live project using Treesheets in order to get a better handle on all it's capabilities. So far, it hasn't disappointed me.

With a little luck it might be able to finally retire XMind for some types of brainstorming I do.

:)

superboyac:
Yeah, nice to know you're experimenting with it also.
My only complaint with it so far is that i can't figure out how to easily hop in and out of levels in a hierarchy using keyboard shortcuts.  I keep wanting to do in, out, up, down operations that I'm used to with outliners, but you can't really move out of levels without dragging and dropping.  I must be missing something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version