ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

The calCOOLator Program

(1/1)

jeremejazz:
Introducing, the calCOOLator 8) program. It is a program designed to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and get the modulus of two numbers. The program then displays the results on the Text Area. Another feature is that you can save the results in text file format. It is created as a demonstration of process management and disk management.(pretty COOL huh? :D)

The calCOOLator Program

This program was inspired from the power Calculator of Windows PowerToys. I am sharing the source code for some improvements since this forum site is also for open source softwares. You just need a Java Compiler(jdk) in order to run this code.
   Right now I am still having a problem with JFileChooser's File Filter. When saving the file, you need to specify what should the extension name be. Maybe you guys could solve that. Also, I still don't know how to put a menu bar so you could also improve that part.

I've also created an applet version of the program for you to know what it looks like. Just run the HTML file on your web browser. You will need a Java Runtime Environment so that this will work.
calCOOLator(Applet Version)

mouser:
you can edit your post to clean it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version