ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Free WinUtilities 6.2!

(1/3) > >>

Ashraf:
Hello,

WinUtilities is an excellent and reliable computer commercial tuneup utility software that rivals the likes of TuneUp Utilities and WinOptimizer. WinUtilities includes registry cleaner, disk cleaner, EXE password protector, uninstaller and much more.

dotTech.org  is currently running an offer that allows you to obtain a full version of WinUtilities 6.2 for free! This is not like the usual GOTD giveaway where you must download and register it in 24 hours. This is just like if you were to purchase WinUtilities 6.2 yourself. You can install, uninstall, reinstall as you please. There is no limit to the license.

To get WinUtilities 6.2 visit http://www.dottech.org/freebies/4945 please.

Take care,
Ashraf
dotTech [.org]

Stoic Joker:
 :huh: Am I missing something, or did the spambot just dis itself?

mouser:
hahah...
i think i can guess what happened here:

Ashraf is not a bot.  A spammer probably posted after his first post.  Then Ashraf responded.  Then the spammer's post was deleted.
Now it looks like Ashraf is accusing himself of being a spammer  ;D

Ashraf:
:huh: Am I missing something, or did the spambot just dis itself?
-Stoic Joker (August 11, 2009, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

LOL! Ya Mouser is right. Some person was posting links to a registry cleaner (all of his/her posts were the same) so I wrote that in response. I maybe should delete that post.

mouser:
it's funny how deleting posts leads to a chain reaction of weird replies that no longer make sense in the context of the now-deleted posts.  and any attempt to edit and fix just results in more temporal discontinuities.. i guess now we know why time travel was outlawed in the year 2516.. oops i think i said too much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version