ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Bookmarks, I am frustrated

<< < (5/7) > >>

kartal:
Actually that sounded good. I had around 30$ budget for this kind of application.

mouser:
march is not over yet -- it's still running :)

kartal:
Yes but I am not sure if the syncing would work or not. I cannot buy without trying certain functions. I can already save webpages with different free applications.

Btw does it have a firefox addon? I was looking for a convenient solution as well.

iphigenie:
I'm not sure I see why you would benefit from the pro version of LWA over the free version, not with what you explained of your needs.

You could create a link so that the lwa root folder on one machine points to the other folder over the network (I have done it in the past as I wanted to move all data off the C: drive), or you can use a sync tool to keep 2 sets of folders in sync, or you can even export/import

rjbull:
Btw does it have a firefox addon? I was looking for a convenient solution as well.
-kartal (March 31, 2009, 03:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, on the right-click menu in Firefox.  It also has a kind of "macro" capability that allows it to send keystrokes to a program, so you can do the equivalent of Ctrl-S.  That allows LWA to save material from a wider range of programs that aren't already included in its list, like K-Meleon.  The list of supported applications includes most popular browsers, several e-mail clients and news readers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version