ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: make folder set out of a txt file

<< < (12/16) > >>

skwire:
Hi, nosch455, and welcome to DonationCoder.   :)

is there any way to create subfolders with the root folder's name as a prefix?-nosch455 (April 28, 2014, 09:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not currently, no.  However, something like this shouldn't be too hard to add.  Let me see what I can do.

nosch455:
Hey skwire, were you ever able to add in an option for a root folder as a prefix?

skwire:
Apologies, nosch455, this slipped my mind.  How about if I make it so you could use "$root" as a token to do what you want.  For instance, based on your above example:

Root folder: yyyy_MM_dd-[event type]-[client name]
Sub folders: $root-[image type]

Of course, I would strip the "c:\" portion of the root path.  Would that work for your purposes?

nosch455:
That sounds perfect. Thanks!

skwire:
That sounds perfect. Thanks!-nosch455 (May 31, 2014, 12:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Here's a beta build for your testing:  http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/text_2_folders/Text2Folders_.zip

Enable the option in the Options tab.  Also, to keep consistency with the %ts% token, I used %rp% instead of $root.  Please give this a test and let me know if it works how you envisioned.  If it passes muster, I'll promote the build and release it.  Thank you and apologies for the delay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version