ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: make folder set out of a txt file

<< < (2/16) > >>

adrienne:
Skwire, I'd be very interested in the AHK script, can you post it?

Thanks!

skwire:
Skwire, I'd be very interested in the AHK script, can you post it?-adrienne (May 18, 2009, 01:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure: Text 2 Folders

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.3 - 2010-03-06
    ! Fixed some 120 DPI graphical issues.  (Thanks, TT1)

Contro:
I use a similar program to create folders and subfolders inside a folder.
The script from Skwire is splendid and may be improved to the eleventh desire. Simply controlling an historial of the last text files and the last root folders used with a dropdownlist for the two options controlled by an ini file.
Very useful to organize matters or incidents according to patterns in the text files.

And may be improved with the possibility to create folders and subfolders. Two levels is enough. And a new window in the gui main windows of the program.

:P

skwire:
I use a similar program to create folders and subfolders inside a folder.
The script from Skwire is splendid and may be improved to the eleventh desire. Simply controlling an historial of the last text files and the last root folders used with a dropdownlist for the two options controlled by an ini file.
Very useful to organize matters or incidents according to patterns in the text files.
-Contro (June 30, 2010, 09:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll consider adding this.

And may be improved with the possibility to create folders and subfolders. Two levels is enough.-Contro (June 30, 2010, 09:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can already do this.  Simply make your text file like this:

Folder1\Subfolder1\SubSubfolder1
Folder2
Folder3\Subfolder3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version