ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (45/45)

leblancj:
Hi, can't get this to work. I get a dialogue box on first run that says"No records extracted. ... Please see Dayname_log.txt & adjust the ini file.

BUT, no such file exists. Tried typing "tz" then selecting timezone redownload. Just get recurring dialogue box. I have FF as my default browser.

Nice app; would love to get it working :-)

LouC:
Hi, I can not get the Timezone Plugin to work. I have tried everything: I get a dialogue box on first run that says "No records extracted. ... Please see DayName_log.txt & adjust the ini file.

BUT, no such file exists. Tried typing "tz" then selecting timezone redownload. Just get recurring dialogue box.

Cool app, I love how fast it is; I would love to get it working!!! I even installed it on my Laptop, just to make sure that it wasn't my machine; I have the same problem. :-)

sls_trader:
Same Error for me too on Win7:
"No records extracted. Please see DayName_log.txt"

I've tried forcing a data download on each launch, changing the .exe settings to always run as administrator but cannot resolve it. 
Is there a way to download the data manually from TimeAndDate.com?

I had this working on my XP machine and am suffering serious withdrawal without it now in Win7 :-(

IainB:
Cross-posted from Re: Intelligent Time Zone display (online or local)
This might be of use, so I shall mention it:
I recall that the FARR plugin TimeZone was very good    :Thmbsup:   but I uninstalled it as it stopped working for me (on Win XP), and I never went back to reinstall it after that. I think it worked OK with Win7 though. I might try it on Win10 now that I have recalled it.

See discussion: Re: FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

EDIT: 2017-08-12 2012hrs: Nope. Cannot get FARRTimeZone to work. It installs OK (from a .ZIP file), but the all-important Options settings page seems to be inoperable. The user has to stop the FARRTimeZone process before that page can even be accessed.
Maybe that might have been why I gave it up years ago; not sure.
Maybe it has been abandoned? The author (@Perry Mowbray) doesn't seem to have updated/fixed the proggie since v1.4.2 - 2010.12.08.
-IainB (August 12, 2017, 01:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version