ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (44/45) > >>

CleverCat:
You're welcome!  ;)

See what happens when you co-operate with a really kind Coder!  ;D

timns:
Sorry for the delay in posting this... I was expecting feedback and it never came and I forgot  :-[

I think I've fixed the current path bug (thanks CleverCat), but would appreciate feedback (as it was never apparent on my machine)

New version in the first post of this thread and on my site if dcUpdater hasn't downloaded the new version for you..

Please let me know if that fixes it for you too...

-Perry Mowbray (December 08, 2010, 04:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes it's working now. Just one minor thingie:

Options screen is squashed: FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

(Although the tips tell me what the items are, so it's perfectly usable)

Really nice utility.

EDIT: the Up/Down buttons don't seem to work properly

Perry Mowbray:
Yes it's working now. Just one minor thingie:

Options screen is squashed:  (see attachment in previous post)
(Although the tips tell me what the items are, so it's perfectly usable)
-timns (December 08, 2010, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, AHK seems to have some issues with it's window display on newer OS's (I think, otherwise I'm open to suggestions). Next edit I'll slide it down a little more...

Really nice utility.

EDIT: the Up/Down buttons don't seem to work properly
-timns (December 08, 2010, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Up/Down is used to move the item up or down in the list. You double click to edit, then you can Up & Down to your heart's delight... at least that's what I can do here?? Is that not working for you?

timns:

Up/Down is used to move the item up or down in the list. You double click to edit, then you can Up & Down to your heart's delight... at least that's what I can do here?? Is that not working for you?
-Perry Mowbray (December 08, 2010, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, not really. I can move the bottom-most item up just one step, then it gets 'stuck'

Other items seem to be movable, but I can never get anything to the top slot, nor move the top one down.

No biggie - I have just edited the ini file instead  :Thmbsup:

Perry Mowbray:

-Perry Mowbray (December 08, 2010, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, not really. I can move the bottom-most item up just one step, then it gets 'stuck'

Other items seem to be movable, but I can never get anything to the top slot, nor move the top one down.

No biggie - I have just edited the ini file instead  :Thmbsup:
-timns (December 08, 2010, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's cheating!!  ;)

Can you edit the top row? Or is it just the Up/Down not working (that doesn't make sense) Maybe it's AHK's layout problems???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version