ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (42/45) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
are all the people who are having trouble with it on Vista or Win7?
-mouser (August 18, 2010, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

IainB is on WinXP https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=17415.msg210765#msg210765 but his problem was a little different in that FARR crashed.

CyberEvil's problem seems to be that FARR isn't executing the executables's? ...and Sri's, at this stage, seems to be similar...

At one point I was thinking that CyberEvil's problem was a unicode issue... but I'm not so sure now as in the last test failed without the use of parameters...

sri:
@mouser or anyone else: I am on Vista. Uninstalled FARR, deleted C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\, reinstalled. When I ran FARR, my earlier settings and user aliases are still present. How do I start with a clean slate?

What is/are the folder(s) that contain FARR settings?

mouser:
on vista and win7, they are somewhere in the My Documents/DonationCoder/FindAndRunRobot directory; exit farr and delete that and you should be back to a clean slate.

mouser:
CyberEvil's problem seems to be that FARR isn't executing the executables's? ...and Sri's, at this stage, seems to be similar...
--- End quote ---
yeah, maybe a problem not having permission to launch it, either that OR timezone is looking for the executable in the wrong directory.  maybe add some error checking to see that the file to be executed is really where you think it is?

Perry Mowbray:
--- End quote ---
yeah, maybe a problem not having permission to launch it, either that OR timezone is looking for the executable in the wrong directory.  maybe add some error checking to see that the file to be executed is really where you think it is?
-mouser (August 18, 2010, 09:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK, maybe the current directory is different on different OSes? I'll get CyberEvil to check...

If it was permissions, the OS doesn't complain?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version