ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (33/45) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Updated TimeZone to 1.4.0!

Included in this update:

* Favourite Checking: Option for TimeZone to check your Favourites for time changes on FARR launch. If a discrepancy is found (probably due to DST), the data file will be downloaded.

* An option also exists to limit Favourite checking to certain months (i.e. DST change months).
* Backup of Settings: The Settings ini will be backed up (1 version) on each save (just in case).
* Fixed bug: TempFile not deleted
* FARRTimeZone.exe updated to 2.1.0:

* Settings rollover messages fixed & added to INI files (all those using language files I'd appreciate you checking the Google translations  :-[ and emailing them to me -- thanks)
* General functional improvements:  Hopefully future proofed further changes at TimeAndDate.com  ;)
* Improved error feedback during download
Appreciate feedback. I've noticed that dcUpdater doesn't seem to be playing the same game with FARR, previously I'd thought that when the plugin was updated that FARR reloaded it again but when I just ran through that process here it didn't seem to and I had to do it manually.  :-\

cranioscopical:
Updated TimeZone to 1.4.0!-Perry Mowbray (April 09, 2010, 04:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the extra effort, Perry!

CleverCat:
Mine behaved today and auto updated... :Thmbsup:

Perry Mowbray:
It's actually pretty nifty to watch it (in the tray) checking your favourites and updating automatically (the icon changes).

In testing I was manually editing the data file, but I'd like to hear from anyone who has had it do it's thing in the wild (so to speak)  :D

cranioscopical:
It's working fine here, having picked up my existing .ini file  :Thmbsup:

I installed by stopping FARR and then replacing the TimeZone folder under FARR\plugins.
When I restarted FARR, TimeZone initialized fine but 'tz' showed me my local time for all slots.
One manual TZ ReDownload fixed that (I have 'download each launch' turned off).

Thanks again for the fixes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version