ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (32/45) > >>

dortom:
Thanks from me as well :Thmbsup:

IainB:
@Perry Mowbray: Thanks!      :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
All good here. Thanks for making the adaptation!
I must say, though, that when all the times appeared to be the same it gave me a wonderful sense that I was managing to keep up with things  ;D

aless:

That they have, so I'll make the changes... sorry for the problems  :-[.

Your settings should be fine; well I hope they are... they're contained in the timezone.ini file. You can make a backup copy of this file if you like and edit it by hand if necessary (well, copy and paste probably)...
[/quote]

Hi and thanks for fixing the problem. In my installation, however, there is still something not working correctly.

If, in TZ Options, I set 'Country - City Name' in List type the drop-down everything is working correctly.

If I choose 'City Name', instead of a list of the cities with tjeir relative time zones I get a list showing the day and the time of my time zone for every favorite I added to the list, i.e.

Wed 02:30 PM

This after a fresh installation.

The list of time zones is correctly downloaded as the Data folder contains both data1.xml and data2.xml, the former showing the list of the cities.

aless

Perry Mowbray:

If I choose 'City Name', instead of a list of the cities with tjeir relative time zones I get a list showing the day and the time of my time zone for every favorite I added to the list, i.e.

-aless (April 07, 2010, 02:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll PM you instructions...  :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version