ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (15/45) > >>

rogal:

This is the screenshot of the window. I cannot change those timezone 1,2...,5 options though.

Thanks for your help. :)

Perry Mowbray:
(see attachment in previous post)
This is the screenshot of the window. I cannot change those timezone 1,2...,5 options though.
-rogal (June 12, 2009, 11:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Joon's problem seems to be a Unicode problem, which I'm unsure how to rectify as my memory was that FARR didn't handle Unicode??  :-\

Is that still right? and are there no workarounds?

Perry Mowbray:
The AM/PM reporting gets out of sync sometimes.
I grabbed these two shots just far enough apart for the minute to roll over
but it's the am/pm indicators to which I refer. (see attachment in previous post)
-cranioscopical (April 29, 2009, 09:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm happy to say that this bug is fixed in the version 1.0.1, available in the first post or from my TimeZone page.

Thanks Chris for sticking with this long enough for the penny to drop!  :wallbash: Tell me again why it's not obvious that 12 AM is hour number 0, not 12?!?

mouser:
nice, thank you  :up:

lanux128:
for some reasons, Stuttgart is not listed on the "Cities" drop-down list. i tried the "TZ ReDownload" option several times but there is no change. i also tried adding the code (317) manually in the "timezone.ini" file but it shows only the local time. any clues to why this happens?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version