ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (14/45) > >>

rogal:
rogal, what happens if you stop FARR, then rename (or move) your existing TimeZone folder and then install TZ again from scratch before restarting FARR? If that works you can then copy your existing timezone.ini into the new installation.
-cranioscopical (June 12, 2009, 07:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

The problem is tz has not worked for me at all from the first installation. I just tried different version and the same result. Nothing happens.

cranioscopical:
The problem is tz has not worked for me at all from the first installation.
I just tried different version and the same result. Nothing happens.
--- End quote ---
Sorry, I should have read back further in the thread.

Perry Mowbray:
The problem is tz has not worked for me at all from the first installation. I just tried different version and the same result. Nothing happens.
-rogal (June 12, 2009, 07:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

OK, lets try this.

Can you run C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\TimeZone\FARRTimeZone.exe (or where ever you have it installed)? i.e. by double clicking on it?

This should be the result:

rogal:

OK, lets try this.

Can you run C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\TimeZone\FARRTimeZone.exe (or where ever you have it installed)? i.e. by double clicking on it?

This should be the result: (see attachment in previous post)
-Perry Mowbray (June 12, 2009, 10:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes that works. :)

Perry Mowbray:
Yes that works. :)
-rogal (June 12, 2009, 10:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

OK...

Can you open a cmd window in your TimeZone directory and run the programme with the parameters settings <yourUTCoffset>?

For me it'd be:

--- ---C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\TimeZone>FARRTimeZone.exe settings -600
It should load the settings window. For me it's:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version