ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (7/45) > >>

CleverCat:
Says mine's up to date?

Do I need it after the .ini you sent?

CleverCat...

CleverCat:
My DC Updater is not working..... :(

Perry Mowbray:
Says mine's up to date?

Do I need it after the .ini you sent?
-CleverCat (April 22, 2009, 02:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would be best to  ;)

My DC Updater is not working..... :(
-CleverCat (April 22, 2009, 02:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's sometimes true... but mine is reporting correctly   :-\

You can always install by hand  :o

cranioscopical:
This is nicely done, Perry!

Is there any way to see more width of the list of possible time zones, maybe some sort of tool-tip?
There are multiple options for places, some of which encompass different times, and it's hard to see which is the one item to choose for 'favourites'.

Thanks again.

Perry Mowbray:
Is there any way to see more width of the list of possible time zones, maybe some sort of tool-tip?-cranioscopical (April 22, 2009, 12:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

You mean in the Settings window and the DropDown for the Favourite timezone selection? Sure: I can make the whole thing wider  :D  (ultimately easier than tooltips I think)

There are multiple options for places, some of which encompass different times, and it's hard to see which is the one item to choose for 'favourites'.
-cranioscopical (April 22, 2009, 12:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Each row in the Favourites section is the definition for the Favourite (1-5): Tavourite Zone, Replace Timezone Label?, Favourite Label, Favourite Date Format; all of which can be different for each of the possible Favourites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version