ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (4/45) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Thanks, Perry. A strange thing happens though, for some reason the day (format 'E') is reported as Friday when in fact it's Thursday. I've also made a few changes to the Norwegian.ini which I'll email you soon.
-TucknDar (March 19, 2009, 05:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Looking at the Norwegian.ini I notice that there are only 6 days. How many days do you have in your week in Norway?  ;)

:-[ I'll have to admit that I used GoogleTranslate and somehow it's dropped a day off! Sunday in both the full and abbreviated versions.

I'll appreciate your language file: there were some words that GT couldn't even guess at  :huh:

TucknDar:
Hehe, that explains it!

I've attached an updated Norwegian.ini with the best translations I could think of right now. Will update if I change my mind ;)

Perry Mowbray:
Hehe, that explains it!

I've attached an updated Norwegian.ini with the best translations I could think of right now. Will update if I change my mind ;)
-TucknDar (March 19, 2009, 06:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that, I've replaced Googles'  :Thmbsup:

If anyone else would like to edit the locale files I'd appreciate it as well  :)

spoirier:
I am having a problem with this plugin.  Typing tz shows Options, Info and ReDowload but selecting Options or ReDownload do not seem to do anything.  Am I missing something?

mouser:
just tried it again here and it's working fine.. spoirier could you be a bit clearer about what you are trying to do and where you are getting stuck?  maybe tell us what operating system you use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version