ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (3/45) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Looked at the source and I guess I can just change line 311 from:

--- ---Date.dayAbbreviations = new Array('Sun','Mon','Tue','Wed','Thu','Fri','Sat');to:

--- ---Date.dayAbbreviations = new Array('søn','man','tir','ons','tor','fre','lør');
But maybe make this configurable in the settings somehow?

Anyway, now it's perfect :)
-TucknDar (March 12, 2009, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

You'd need to change the long format as well; and the months too (both short and long).

Didn't even think about locale  :-[ as it uses a 3rd Party function. I'll have a think  :-\

TucknDar:
You'd need to change the long format as well; and the months too (both short and long).

Didn't even think about locale  :-[ as it uses a 3rd Party function. I'll have a think  :-\
-Perry Mowbray (March 12, 2009, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
Don't think too hard ;)

I just changed everything in the date-section, so now I'm out of suggestions...

Perry Mowbray:
Don't think too hard ;)

I just changed everything in the date-section, so now I'm out of suggestions...
-TucknDar (March 13, 2009, 04:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK  ;), but I've made some changes and will upload a new version soon with some language files...

Thanks for the heads-up on the need though  :Thmbsup:

Perry Mowbray:
Version 0.9.3

Prompted by TucknDar I decided it'd be neat to add locale strings so that different languages could be used.

It was a great idea, but I soon ran into Unicode problems again. Seems AutoHotKey doesn't support Unicode out of the box and neither does FARR.

I've managed to get quite a few languages happening, but I think they are only UTF8 based ones (not that I know a great deal about this); the more complex languages are just a mess  :(.

This update also extends the Favourtes settings:
Label: A label can be defined to be displayed with the TimeZone label or to Replace it.
Replace: If set, the Favourite will replace the TimeZone label, otherwise it will be concatenated with it.
Format: A separate DateTime format can be defined for each Favourite.

TucknDar:
Thanks, Perry. A strange thing happens though, for some reason the day (format 'E') is reported as Friday when in fact it's Thursday. I've also made a few changes to the Norwegian.ini which I'll email you soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version