ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR Plugin: TimeZone [Update version 1.4.2]

<< < (16/45) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
for some reasons, Stuttgart is not listed on the "Cities" drop-down list. i tried the "TZ ReDownload" option several times but there is no change. i also tried adding the code (317) manually in the "timezone.ini" file but it shows only the local time. any clues to why this happens?
-lanux128 (September 05, 2009, 08:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

it's the oddity of the site: Stuttgard is not on their City page (I guess you can't have every city).

It must be the same timezone as Berlin? Make Berlin the Favourite and add "Stuttgart" as the Label and tick Replace ("Rep")

And, that's right: adding 317 as the URL doesn't work... I think I check the favourites against the data. Must admit that I didn't realise that they had "hidden" cities  :-\

lanux128:
It must be the same timezone as Berlin? Make Berlin the Favourite and add "Stuttgart" as the Label and tick Replace ("Rep")-Perry Mowbray (September 06, 2009, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

must be constraints of the system to have only certain number of cities. anyway, both cities are in the same time zone and therefore substituting Berlin for Stuttgart works fine. luckily it's not timeandweather.com. so thanks for the superb suggestion. :up:

Perry Mowbray:
And I'll also have a look at adding the possibility of having custom cities  :D

lanux128:
thanks, that will be very useful. it would save me a lot of scrolling in the 'cities' crop-down list. :)

Perry Mowbray:
thanks, that will be very useful. it would save me a lot of scrolling in the 'cities' crop-down list. :)
-lanux128 (September 07, 2009, 12:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Have a look at the new version... It wont lessen the scrolling, but it does add Custom URLs to the Favourites so at least you can navigate to the right DateAndTime.com page  :)

I've also added a new alias "tzs" that will search TimeAndDate for the required location (if it's not available in the drop-down list).

Hope that helps  :-\

BTW:
1. the drop-down list will read keypresses to highlight the next node starting with the keypress.
2. You weren't wanting more than 5 favourites??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version