ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Win Patrol Plus (Bits Du Jour- Fri) Chameleon Startup Manager, Startup Organizer

<< < (4/10) > >>

TucknDar:
Problem solved, thanks :)

J-Mac:
evgeni:

One other item which I wrote to you about: Check for Updates. Please get that working!

Currently clicking that opens your browser, to the download, downloads it, and then directs you to install it. But it never tells you what version it is. I have installed the same version three times, thinking I must be getting newer builds or why else would it download and install? Turns out that as many times as you click "Check for Updates", you'll get to install the same version over and over.

Also please consider allowing installation on a notebook and desktop computer by the same licensed user. Even if it requires some additional cost (but not too much!!!) for the license.

Thanks!

Jim

evgeni:
Hi, Jim

One other item which I wrote to you about: Check for Updates. Please get that working!

Currently clicking that opens your browser, to the download, downloads it, and then directs you to install it. But it never tells you what version it is. I have installed the same version three times, thinking I must be getting newer builds or why else would it download and install? Turns out that as many times as you click "Check for Updates", you'll get to install the same version over and over.
-J-Mac (March 15, 2009, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
In version 2 errors will be corrected only.
I will provide such check in version 3.
Also please consider allowing installation on a notebook and desktop computer by the same licensed user. Even if it requires some additional cost (but not too much!!!) for the license.
-J-Mac (March 15, 2009, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
You can do it. I will more obviously write it to versions 3.

J-Mac:
Thanks evgeni. Looking forward to CSM3!

Jim

TucknDar:
evgeni: would it be possible to beta test v3 anytime soon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version