ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Find filenames/folders above certain length and offer to rename them

<< < (32/33) > >>

lanux128:
Lanux - i can't duplicate your issue with the options dialog box.  I tried several different resolutions but they all displayed fine (if you're still listening, are you still having this issue??)-Target (April 21, 2009, 12:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

don't worry, i'm still listening. it's a bit better now. see for yourself.. also nice work on the MRU.. :up:

NowBefore

Target:
Icing on the cake would be some form of live highlighting that responds to the spinner,
such that the effect of setting mid values would be visible in the display. (see attachment in previous post)
-cranioscopical (April 21, 2009, 07:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

not sure how if that is even possible, but I'll have a look - I was actually thinking more along the lines of this

IDEA: Find filenames/folders above certain length and offer to rename them

changes would be displayed in real time, but not applied until you actually APPLY them

don't worry, i'm still listening. it's a bit better now. see for yourself.. also nice work on the MRU.. :up:
-lanux128 (April 21, 2009, 07:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

i can make the dialog a little taller if you'd like

and just out of curiosity, has this been of any use to you?

cranioscopical:
Icing on the cake would be some form of live highlighting that responds to the spinner
-cranioscopical (April 21, 2009, 07:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
not sure how if that is even possible, but I'll have a look - -Target (April 21, 2009, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's not worth more than three or four bus trips.
My problem is that I find it a bit difficult to count characters on the screen but that's for me to solve if the coding is a swine to do.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of this
 (see attachment in previous post)
changes would be displayed in real time, but not applied until you actually APPLY them -Target
--- End quote ---
The live preview thing looks spiffy.

and just out of curiosity, has this been of any use to you?
-Target
--- End quote ---
Not addressed to me, but heck no! For my part I was simply stringing you along to see how far you'd take it :)

Kidding aside, this is a very nice tool and I certainly do appreciate the effort that's gone into it.
I still burn stuff to CDs for use in one of our cars and file names can be a problem there.
MTF will be very useful.

Target:
Not addressed to me, but heck no! For my part I was simply stringing you along to see how far you'd take it :)
--- End quote ---

I figured as much

MTF will be very useful.
--- End quote ---

glad to hear it - I was really just curious, 'cos I probably won't (I generally change my settings to allow writing of  r e a l l y  l o n g  n a m e s  (joliet?))

lanux128:
Quote from: lanux128 on Today at 06:53:38 AM
don't worry, i'm still listening. it's a bit better now. see for yourself.. also nice work on the MRU.. thumbs up

i can make the dialog a little taller if you'd like

and just out of curiosity, has this been of any use to you?-Target (April 21, 2009, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

i've been a very interested observer but i haven't used it as much i would like to.. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version