ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Find filenames/folders above certain length and offer to rename them

<< < (21/33) > >>

Target:
try this then -

EDIT - removed some pesky debugging code

cranioscopical:
try this then -

EDIT - removed some pesky debugging code
-Target (March 26, 2009, 11:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nice interface option for mid!
The sequence below seems to indicate that Start Pos isn't respected.

ExampleIDEA: Find filenames/folders above certain length and offer to rename them IDEA: Find filenames/folders above certain length and offer to rename them IDEA: Find filenames/folders above certain length and offer to rename them

[Edit] P.S. You can see from the result just how much difficulty I have trying to count characters in the selection window. It is why I was hoping for some kind of highlight display in that window, in order to show which characters are affected by the spinners. I just don't have that many fingers and I can't use toes because I practice safe socks.

Target:
I'll look at it over the next couple of weeks (hopefully)

and I'm thinking about your preview request, maybe if I...

The really interesting part of this exercise (for me, and quite apart from the learning experience) has been the realisation that the development process is really about the details - getting a rough working solution is relatively easy (!!) but it's all the little things that take the time (both to implement and to troubleshoot) 

mouser:
The really interesting part of this exercise (for me, and quite apart from the learning experience) has been the realisation that the development process is really about the details - getting a rough working solution is relatively easy (!!) but it's all the little things that take the time (both to implement and to troubleshoot)
--- End quote ---

absolutely true.

cranioscopical:
I'll look at it over the next couple of weeks (hopefully)
-Target (March 27, 2009, 07:05 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, I hope you won't. I'd like to think you'll be far too busy enjoying your holiday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version