ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (40/41) > >>

antekgla:
Hi Skwire!
I hope I will stay looking at this post because has past a long time...
Would be possible to add a item to the "Copy Text" menu named: Full Filename what include Path+Filename

Thanks!
Ps: Any chance what you release the source code of this app so we don't have to bother you for minor changes like this?  :)

antekgla:
Hi Skwire!
Trying again to get your attention in this old thread

Would be nice to add:

-  a item to the "Copy Text" menu named: Full Filename what include Path+Filename
 - A box to filter files in the list applied to Filename or better yet to any field we want.

Thanks!

skwire:
Apologies for the lack of reply.

-  a item to the "Copy Text" menu named: Full Filename what include Path+Filename-antekgla (August 02, 2022, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Quick and easy to add.

- A box to filter files in the list applied to Filename or better yet to any field we want.-antekgla (August 02, 2022, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not as quick, but certainly doable.

antekgla:
Apologies for the lack of reply.

-  a item to the "Copy Text" menu named: Full Filename what include Path+Filename-antekgla (August 02, 2022, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Quick and easy to add.

- A box to filter files in the list applied to Filename or better yet to any field we want.-antekgla (August 02, 2022, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not as quick, but certainly doable.

-skwire (August 03, 2022, 01:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!
You are so kind!
I wait for the new release... Thanks again!

Spaarpott:
Hi, Alloneword, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

PlayTime uses the MediaInfo library to populate the list so, if MediaInfo doesn't return the data, it will be blank.  That said, I can try updating PlayTime to use the latest MediaInfo library to see if that fixes the issue.  If it doesn't fix the issue, you might try writing to the MediaInfo author.

Website | Download
v1.5.3 - 2017-09-02
    * Updated to v0.7.98.0 of MediaInfo.dll.
-skwire (September 02, 2017, 09:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I also had new .mkv files encoded with Handbrake or updated with MKVPROPEDIT, in which playtime v1.5.3 does not readout the bitrate.
This is because the mediainfo.dll which playtime uses, gets extracted everytime you start the program, so it always uses a version out of 2017.
I found a quick workaround, by copying the latest mediainfo_i386.dll from the program MediaInfo and enable read-only on the file so it does not get replaced.

Watch out, with this method, it only reads the bitrates correctly. It does not read the codec anymore. Steps to do

* Install the latest version of MediaInfo, if you do not have it already.
* Copy from the MediaInfo install folder the file MediaInfo_i386.dll.
* Paste this file in your playtime/RES directory.
* Remove the Mediainfo.dll which exists.
* Rename the Mediainfo_i386.dll to Mediainfo.dll.
* Richt click the file > Properties > General tab > Attributes > Enable "Read-Only"
* That's it! That worked for me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version