ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (31/41) > >>

TT1:
It's terrific!  Many thanks for adding the additional features.

BTW, are the column widths supposed to be settable and sticky?  I see the width info in the ini file, but the columns seem to open as something different.

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.2.8 - 2012-02-01
    + Added column sort indicators.  (Thanks, Wayne)
    ! Filename column width wasn't being saved properly.

MilesAhead:
I've been using 1.2.1 without any problem on Windows 7 32 bit. Seems like any version after that if I try to Add To PlayTime using the context menu or even drag and drop onto an open PlayTime Window, the entry never appears and I get the spinning circle mouse cursor. Only way to get rid of busy cursor is to kill PlayTime from the task manager.

1.2.1 does what I need fine. Just thought I'd let you know since I just tried the new Feb release. I even tried last Ansi only version 1.2.2 and got the same thing. Seems like it likes 1.2.1 and nothing later.

skwire:
Thanks, MilesAhead.  This is due to compiling it with the AHK_L build for Unicode.  I'll take out the shell extension portion in the next build.

Curt:
-I didn't think to test the context menu before reading the two previous posts. Mine is not working either! The reason I didn't test it before was, that I always use Send To > PlayTime, and it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version