ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (25/41) > >>

skwire:
PlayList is yet another great app.  Any way these three options could be considered?...-TT1 (January 29, 2012, 09:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Here you go:

Website | Download
v1.2.6 - 2012-01-30
    + Added a "Cancel Scan" button to the toolbar.  (Thanks, Wayne)
    + Pressing the Escape key will now cancel a scan as well.
    + Added checkbox setting to toggle recursive scanning of folders.  (Thanks, Wayne)
    + Under the "Extra" menu, you can now configure which audio and video extensions that PlayTime will scan.  (Thanks, Wayne)
    * Moved the "Clear list" button to the toolbar.

TT1:
Thanks for adding the additional options.  It makes the app even more useful.

For some reason the mp3 and wav files are not being seen in the folder I specified, but if I add those extensions to the front of the list then they are.  I didn't check to see if other extensions are affected.  Perhaps the list is too long?

skwire:
Hmmm...I just tested it and it works for me no matter where the extension is in the list.  I'll change that code up to use a different method that may work better for you.

skwire:
Delete your config.ini first and then give this build a try, please: PlayTime v1.2.6.2

TT1:
Still doesn't work .. doesn't see ANY of the audio files.  Started it without an ini file.  WinXP-sp1 (in case that matters).  Also, I just noticed that the Cancel button, doesn't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version