ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (19/41) > >>

Curt:
playlist playlist.wpl.zip (3.89 kB - downloaded 426 times.)

Edited:
Can the problem just be that the files are placed on two different drives?

skwire:
Where are the actual files in relation to the playlist file?

Curt:
The playlist file is situated in the main music directory on my C: drive together with some of the audio files, while other music files from the playlist are placed in the extra music directory on my D: drive.
Both fixed 'internal' drives.

skwire:
The playlist file is situated in the main music directory on my C: drive together with some of the audio files-Curt (May 22, 2010, 05:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I need to know the exact structure since the .wpl file is using relative paths.  For instance:

..\Cock Robin\Unknown Album\04-Just Around The Corner-Cock Robin-unknown album.mp3

At the very least, I need to know the full path to that .wpl file as well as that file above.

The two files in that playlist from your D: drive are fully pathed so those should show up in PlayTime, at least.  Do they?

Curt:
-sorry, I forgot wpl is shortening the addresses.

C:\Users\Curt\Music\Cock Robin\Unknown Album\04-Just Around The Corner-Cock Robin-unknown album.mp3

D:\Musik reserve\Bruce Cockburn\If A Tree Falls\BRUCE COCKBURN - If A Tree Falls.mp3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version