ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

IDEA: Shell extension to show total play time of media clips

<< < (30/41) > >>

skwire:
1.2.6.4 required a TaskSwitcher intervention to kill it since it was using about 95% resources on my wimpy processor.  I tried fervently to get the Cancel button to work before that .. no go.-TT1 (January 31, 2012, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was afraid of that.  Dangit.   >:(

I was just thinking that a sortable column for the Modified Date as yyyy/mm/dd hh.mm.ss would be useful.  Would that be possible?-TT1 (January 31, 2012, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll consider this.

Also, Rt.-click Open Folder (a 'simple' Explorer window, without the tree .. faster).  Obviously this could only be an option for a single highlighted file.-TT1 (January 31, 2012, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll consider this as well.  It's easy to do.

If config.ini was instead named playtime.ini (whatever.ini actually, in case someone renames it), then there would be less potential conflicts with other programs in the same folder, should they be using the same config.ini name.-TT1 (January 31, 2012, 06:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm a one-app-per-folder guy.

Another build to try.  Have your Task Manager ready.   :D  PlayTime v1.2.6.5

TT1:
1.2.6.5 runs reeeally slow and the Cancel button still doesnt work.  1.2.6.3 seems to work best, now that we know we can't run it from the temp directory.

skwire:
1.2.6.5 runs reeeally slow and the Cancel button still doesnt work.  1.2.6.3 seems to work best, now that we know we can't run it from the temp directory.-TT1 (January 31, 2012, 10:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

It was worth a shot.  Here's the last test build for the night.  I moved the Cancel button off of the toolbar; it's on the bottom of the form now.  Let me know how this one goes.

PlayTime v1.2.6.6

TT1:
Well, whattya know?  It works like a charm. The little round red X doesn't grey out like the text when the button is clicked, but one click does the job now.  I'll do more testing tomorrow.

Many thanks.

skwire:
Thanks, all, for the patience and testing.   :Thmbsup:  Delete your config.ini before using this version.  Thanks.

Website | Download
v1.2.7 - 2012-02-01
    + Added "Open file location" to the Edit menu.  You can also use the Ctrl+O hotkey to invoke this.
    + Added "Date Modified" column.  (Thanks, Wayne)
    * Moved "Cancel scan" button off the toolbar and put it at the bottom of the form.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version