ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[bug] Tab complete not working as expected with optional prefix set

(1/1)

dlprice:
I have recently configured FARR to required an "Optional prefix which needs to come first on search line in order to match against aliases and plugs" (Options -> Settings -> Keyboard Interface).  I chose to use the forward slash (/). 

I want to use the paste alias to paste a date.  I type in "/pas".  At this point paste (paste date, ...) is the only option.  I press the Tab key to complete the word so I can see the alias options.  It does complete the word "paste", but it truncates off the leading '/'.  So FARR no longer looks for the alias, but looking for file matching. 

- David

mouser:
can you try a different prefix and see if it works?
some characters are used by farr for predefined things: / \ + -

dlprice:
I just tried the "^" character, and the "~" character.  Both are resulting in the same truncation. 

In addition to the TAB completion, I also see this when using the FCalc plugin:

I can type ~fc 3+3, and it will show me the answers.  Normally I can just press enter, and it will blank out the 3+3 and let me do another claculation.  Now, however, when I press enter, it reverts to just fc, which, without the prefix, doesn't trigger the plugin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version