ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

last window id

<< < (7/9) > >>

rulfzid:
As promised, here is the update, including the editor, and compatibility with a bunch more programs.

It now supports Windows Explorer, 7-zip, WinRAR, FileZilla, ACDSee Classic, XnView, xplorer^2, Directory Opus, MS Office 2007 dialogs, and console windows.

Included is the alias "fafedit", which will allow you to easily edit your favorite folders list.

Additionally, I've updated the FarrFolders.exe so that it handles command-line arguments correctly. AHK has a problem with command line arguments that end in a slash, so I've gone with a windows api method that handles those correctly, if double quoted. It will now handle the quoting for you.

Anyway, enjoy, and let me know if there are any problems.

ewemoa:
Hurray!  Root folders (drives) seem to work for me now :Thmbsup:

I've noticed something odd.

Sometimes (?) I experience the following sequence:

* Bring up FARR with the text edit field pre-filled w/ +fao (I have a hotkey configured for this)
* Press the Home key
* Type S:\
* After I type the backslash, the cursor jumps to the end of the text in the text edit field (right after the 'o' in '+fao')
Any thoughts on why this might be happening?

ewemoa:
I added support for Emacs in FarrFolders.ahk by adding the snippet:

--- Code: AutoIt ---else if f_class = Emacs{  WinActivate ahk_id %f_window_id%  Send, ^x^f  Send, %f_path%{enter}  return}
Both files and folders are supported -- at least they both seem to work locally.

Note: This code assumes the user hasn't changed the standard keybindings of Emacs for the find-file command.

CatamountJack:
I watch these forums almost religiously, so how come I have not see this before?!?!?!

:-* I've been wanting exactly this since I first started using FARR.  And it's 100x more important now that Microsoft has butchered the Open/Save dialogs in Windows 7 so badly that I can't easily use the mouse to find anything.

This made my week (and it's only Tuesday!)!  Thank you!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

alias:
VERY interesting....  Does something similar exist for Vi/Vim bindings?

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version