ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

last window id

<< < (6/9) > >>

ewemoa:
Have tested so far with some success:

* %LASTURL%
* %LASTURLSET%
* %CUSTOMFILEBROWSER%
* %CUSTOMWEBBROWSER%
* %MAXRESULTS%
* %MAXRESULTSDEF%
* %MAXRESULTSEXT%
Edit: added two more

skajfes:
Would be nice with user variable 'FileManager=[customfilemanager]' so it'll open a dir in a user's favourite file manager if no Open Dialog is... open. Even better would be if it could read FARR's setting for custom file explorer, but I don't know if that's possible.
-TucknDar (March 18, 2009, 06:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

I went a step further. I have modified the ahk script a bit to open a new window in Windows' default browser. And yeah, changing folders in Total commander is also supported now...

This is a really great plugin/alias idea. Simple, effective, brilliant. I am using it a whole day now and I just can't get enough of it.

5+ for the idea cardboard42

TucknDar:
There seems to be some odd behaviour when using the 'fao' alias then type some directory, some other aliases are shown as well:

This looks much like the bug reported in this thread, where if the search string ends with a \ some aliases will be shown as results as well.

TucknDar:
Ok, found out a fix/workaround... the fao alias was missing an Alias group name, and when I added it, this problem is solved. Why? errm.. mouser...?

ewemoa:
I don't have an answer to your question, but FWIW, the change you made is one I made as well :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version