ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

last window id

<< < (3/9) > >>

mouser:
nitrix is right about the ideal way to handle your alias customization: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=17270.0
another advantage of that is that to let use "edit" the list of known alias entries, you could just launch notepad with that text file containing alias contents.

rulfzid:
Awesome, I didn't know about #filecontents, and it's exactly what I needed. I can now implement some of the fun bells and whistles that I wasn't quite sure I was going to be able to do.

I have another question, concerning your creation of another alias. If the regex for 'faf' were modified to "faf (.*)", does that mean that if I type "faf <somecommand>" that it will still launch the first result when I hit enter?

Basically, I'm thinking about adding some commands to faf and then just having the FarrFolders script parse the commands. Just trying to figure out the best way to do that.

skajfes:
Wow, great idea. I think I am gonna love this extension, thanks.

I've tweaked it a bit to support Directory Opus and Office 2007 dialogs.

rulfzid:
Wow, great idea. I think I am gonna love this extension, thanks.

I've tweaked it a bit to support Directory Opus and Office 2007 dialogs.
-skajfes (March 17, 2009, 06:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome! I'll be sure to include your changes as I do more stuff to/with this.

TucknDar:
Would be nice with user variable 'FileManager=[customfilemanager]' so it'll open a dir in a user's favourite file manager if no Open Dialog is... open. Even better would be if it could read FARR's setting for custom file explorer, but I don't know if that's possible.

Otherwise this could be on it's way to becoming a favourite (no pun intended) of mine!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version