ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Random (real random) file from folder and subfolders

<< < (4/14) > >>

scancode:
You react pretty quick to requests, very nice ;) Think my post got you some attention from big sites like Lifehacker, congrats ;)
-ghacks (March 06, 2009, 04:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

Coeluh:
Dude you are holy to me! Very nice, the command line thing works great! One more question:

When I now click a file in the list, and then another one, the old one stays selected and the new one too. I would like to be able to select multiple files (and be able to drag them) with a first click and then a second click while holding shift or dragging hold mouse button selection (like in explorer).

people please remember to send a few credits to the author of a program if you want to support their work and say thank you; just click the gold coin under their name.
-mouser (March 06, 2009, 08:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, I did not know how to do so.

scharmin:
really great app! but it shows me if i choose for example audio files and 1 result always one result more. if i say it should give me 2 results it gives me 3 files at the end and so on.
could you please fix this, because i think this program is very handy, but this issue disturbs me a little bit  :)

scancode:
I would like to be able to select multiple files (and be able to drag them) with a first click and then a second click while holding shift or dragging hold mouse button selection (like in explorer).
-Coeluh (March 07, 2009, 04:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Done! Have fun!

really great app! but it shows me if i choose for example audio files and 1 result always one result more. if i say it should give me 2 results it gives me 3 files at the end and so on.
could you please fix this, because i think this program is very handy, but this issue disturbs me a little bit  :)
-scharmin (March 07, 2009, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed! A slipup in a for-loop :(

Coeluh:
I would like to be able to select multiple files (and be able to drag them) with a first click and then a second click while holding shift or dragging hold mouse button selection (like in explorer).
-Coeluh (March 07, 2009, 04:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Done! Have fun!

-scharmin (March 07, 2009, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed! A slipup in a for-loop :(
-scancode (March 07, 2009, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Drag and drop does not work in this latest release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version