ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Random (real random) file from folder and subfolders

<< < (3/14) > >>

doombase:
hi Sancode, i think this app is a cool idea... played around with it and have one suggestion which would make it a lot more useful for us music lovers.  At your results screen, if the multiples are allowed for selecting, this would make adding to a playlist much easier.  Currently, I have to select one result at a time.  Otherwise, I love the idea.  It's great that a 1yr old came up with it.   ;D

scancode:
hi Sancode, i think this app is a cool idea... played around with it and have one suggestion which would make it a lot more useful for us music lovers.  At your results screen, if the multiples are allowed for selecting, this would make adding to a playlist much easier.  Currently, I have to select one result at a time.  Otherwise, I love the idea.  It's great that a 1yr old came up with it.   ;D

-doombase (March 06, 2009, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Done! Have fun!

subrealms:
I'm not into bloating it with additional features but it'll be nice to have another category with common compressed file formats like zip;rar;7zip

Thanks again :)

scancode:
I'm not into bloating it with additional features but it'll be nice to have another category with common compressed file formats like zip;rar;7zip

Thanks again :)
-subrealms (March 06, 2009, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Another one bites the dust!
Have fun!

ghacks:
You react pretty quick to requests, very nice ;) Think my post got you some attention from big sites like Lifehacker, congrats ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version