ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

MARCH 2009: It's the 4th Anniversary DonationCoder.com Fundraiser

<< < (12/41) > >>

gexecuter:
Before anyone gets too excited by speed of growing thermometer.. i should point out that it's probably about to slow down substantially because the newsletter call for help has now gone out and been distributed, and that was our main way of reaching people who might be sympathetic to donating.
-mouser (March 06, 2009, 11:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hopefully your are wrong.

Darwin:
Before anyone gets too excited by speed of growing thermometer.. i should point out that it's probably about to slow down substantially because the newsletter call for help has now gone out and been distributed, and that was our main way of reaching people who might be sympathetic to donating.
-mouser (March 06, 2009, 11:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well... I haven't donated yet  :-[ Truth be told, I'm waiting to see what the Canadian dollar does over the coming weeks - BUT I WILL DONATE THIS MONTH  ;D

PS Had a Robin Leach moment there...  :o

Mizraim:
Always feels good to donate to the cause. Just a thank you to mouser and all of you who have made our endless requests and ideas a reality.  :Thmbsup: Keep up the excellent work.

grandpastan:
Just donated too. I really appreciate all that you guys do and I am very proud to be a part of this org, even if it is only in a small way. Thanks guys. :Thmbsup:

kwacky1:
where is the thermometer?
--- End quote ---

:D

Look at the top of forum. You can see the red liquid trying to reach the 8k mark. That whole instrument is called as thermometer. I tried to explain thinking i'm explaining to Mayans.  :P
-mahesh2k (March 04, 2009, 07:00 AM)
--- End quote ---
if your web page images are agressively cached by your ISP or browser you might not see it, its on the banner of every page now through march.  try ctrl+F5 to refresh the page. you should see it eventually.
-mouser (March 04, 2009, 06:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

In all seriousness, I still have not seen this magical thermometer, 4 different computers, 3 different ISPs, 3 different browsers, 2 different os's and 6 different cities..  must be that Australian internet filter k.rudd keeps threatening promising

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version