ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Need to convert VOB files to compatible, compact format

<< < (2/2)

longrun:
is it me or is there really spam on longrun's sig? :tellme:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-lanux128 (March 02, 2009, 12:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's you. It's a joke, maybe a bad one, with no link or commercial purpose. Now if you would actually like to enlarge your prostate and not some other body part perhaps I should post a link.

mouser:
hehehehe you know this was reported by people who thought it was spam.

i looked at it, knew longrun wouldnt put spam in his signature, but i removed it after the report, in confusion as i didnt get the joke and didnt know what it was doing there. i guess i am getting a little too fast to pull the trigger against supsected spammers!

only now did i actually pay attention to what i was reading and laughed.
[for those who are dim like me -- the prostrate is something you do not want to enlarge!]

pretty clever actually.  ;D

lanux128:
hehe.. a good one! :D my mind didn't register anything beyond 'enlarge your..', must be years of conditioning caused by spam-watching. 8)

cranioscopical:
for those who are dim like me -- the prostrate is something you do not want to enlarge!
-mouser (March 02, 2009, 02:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Kindly prostate yourself to make amends for bad spelling!

longrun:
Sorry for any confusion (though not too sorry; I didn't do anything wrong). I've been envious of all the clever signatures on DC and this was the best I could do while being certain I wasn't plagiarizing or recycling.

As to the video problem, I successfully converted using HandBrake. Thanks to all who replied.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version