ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE - IDEA: launch apps on Fast User Switch (set vol., etc).

<< < (5/6) > >>

dtrud0h:
 ;)

outstanding         

This site is amazing,  Well Done.

Three cheers for DonationCoder.com

Pip Pip.........

HOORAY...HOORAY...HOORAY[/size]

mouser:
hehehe, cool... didn't even know that feature was there.

Seriously though, i want to thank all of you who participated in this experiment with the new idea of Coding Snacks.
We didn't know if it would be a completely flop, or if anyone would show up and make requests.

I think for a first attempt, it went pretty well.  Hopefully we can attract some more user and more coders over time and continue to improve it.  But I had fun and I hope you guys had fun too, which was really the whole point.  And I was surprised at the fact that this section also proved to be a useful way to find out about existing tools I never heard of.

I think this experience has been good enough that we are going to go ahead and make Coding Snacks a regular feature of the site; people can post requests at any time, and coders can visit for snacks, and then on the last weekend of each month we'll have a special marathon like we did this weekend.

ps.
thank's especially to db and the other guest coders who dropped by to help out.

frogblast:
Excellent! I can't wait to check it out.

mouser:
it's been up since yesterday, on coding snacks download page.
expect to experiment a little to get the files in the right places - i had to make a separate copies for my dif users so that file permissions were correct. and create shortcuts in start menu to the runonswitch exe.

frogblast:
db, thanks for coding this little gem. I'd like to report on a problem I seem to be having, however.

I have RunOnSwitch enabled for two accounts (call them A and B). A.ini looks like this:
Exec0=E:\WINDOWS\devcon.exe
Args0=disable "USB\Vid_04b4&Pid_0001"and B.ini looks like this:
Exec0=E:\WINDOWS\devcon.exe
Args0=enable "USB\Vid_04b4&Pid_0001"The ini for A is supposed to disable one of the mice attached to my system, while the ini for B is supposed to enable it.

The problem is that RunOnSwitch seems to get it backwards. When I switch from A to B, the mouse is disabled, and when I switch from B to A, it is enabled. I might understand the problem if the command line were a toggle, but it's not. I'm puzzled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version