ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Can't Enter License Key

<< < (3/3)

GoodGuy98:
It seems to remain open until I access any menu item.I was attempting to enter the license key in order to stop the message. The same result occurs accessing the File menu though. The application ran long enough to capture 887 packets in the screen capture attached to my previous post. The moment I click on a menu item, it freezes up for a minute accepting no inputs and then just closes without any error message I could find.

mouser:
ok that's a huge clue.. i will look into it this weekend.

GoodGuy98:
Ok Thanks alot.

GoodGuy98:
I don't know if you did anything or I changed something on my end, but now it's working!

The only thing I can recall doing was uninstalling/reinstalling another freeware program called Yazak. It also requires installing the VB6 runtimes for itself. I also used DcUpdater and it showed I was running version 2.22.02 of URL Snooper and the web had version 2.22.01. I allowed DcUpdater to install the web version, but it still shows I am running Version 2.22.02.

Thank you for your help.

mouser:
Interesting.. maybe it was interaction with something else.. if it comes back let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version