ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Is it possible to run an application as "Desktop"?

<< < (3/6) > >>

scancode:
Updated Pin to Desktop. Try it now :-)

kartal:
scancode, I tried it it is getting better. However there is another problem with current version. It unmaximize the maximized window. I maximize the window, then invoke win+d(for desktop) and I see that the application window is not maximized at all.

kartal:
I hope that the tool remembers last application(or window name) everytime I run it. I know I can make a bat file but I think at some point it would be great if there was an .ini file :)

scancode:
scancode, I tried it it is getting better. However there is another problem with current version. It unmaximize the maximized window. I maximize the window, then invoke win+d(for desktop) and I see that the application window is not maximized at all.
-kartal (March 03, 2009, 12:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

I experienced that too. Windows quirk?

I'll add the ini file you talk about in your next post.

kartal:
I guess it is windows related then.

-kartal (March 03, 2009, 12:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

I experienced that too. Windows quirk?

I'll add the ini file you talk about in your next post.
-scancode (March 03, 2009, 12:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version