ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB pack

<< < (20/20)

verszipo:
I had some trouble with the JSCalc plugin from the pack, it triggers everytime i enter a "+" character, even if it's at the start of the command, because of this i could not use folder modifiers (for example the "+music" from the FARR demo video).

I found a solution, I modified the JSCalc's code to ignore the command if it starts with the "+" char but to accept it if it's one of the later characters.
For that, I've changed
--- Code: Javascript ---var searched = queryraw.search(regexp);if(settings.special_trigger === "1" && searched !== -1){with

--- Code: Javascript ---var searched = queryraw.search(regexp);var filteraliases = queryraw.match(new RegExp("^[^+]"));if(settings.special_trigger === "1" && searched !== -1 && filteraliases){in the CZBPack\JScalc\fsubscript.js file.

I thought maybe some other people might be interested in this fix.

P.S. thanx CZB for the pack, i use the scripts a lot and i learned a lot from the script's code too.

jinxx:
I just downloaded the latest version of CBZ pack and installed following the instructions,

But i keep getting this error message when typing "fssc"

Find and Run Robot - FARRSubScript Plugin
Plugin has failed on show_fssc:message 'fso' is null or not and object name: Type error

Anyone know how to fix this?

verszipo:
I just downloaded the latest version of CBZ pack and installed following the instructions,

Plugin has failed on show_fssc:message 'fso' is null or not and object name: Type error

-jinxx (March 13, 2014, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I downloaded the latest version of FARR (in portable format so i don't have to install anything), downloaded the CZB pack and FARRSubScript from the first thread and it works without problems, if i type "fssc" i get the list of installed SubScripts.
I've tested on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 64bit both (those are the only ones available to me at the moment).

You could try to download the portable version of FARR and see if it works with that one.

jinxx:

-jinxx (March 13, 2014, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

I downloaded the latest version of FARR (in portable format so i don't have to install anything), downloaded the CZB pack and FARRSubScript from the first thread and it works without problems, if i type "fssc" i get the list of installed SubScripts.
I've tested on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 64bit both (those are the only ones available to me at the moment).

You could try to download the portable version of FARR and see if it works with that one.
-verszipo (March 21, 2014, 03:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just installed a fresh windows 7 and copied over the portable version I was running on my old system, works just fine now.

Must have just been a problem with my system. No problems now, and my new SSD rocks.

Both were/are windows 7 systems.

verszipo:
I just installed a fresh windows 7 and copied over the portable version I was running on my old system, works just fine now.

Must have just been a problem with my system. No problems now, and my new SSD rocks.

Both were/are windows 7 systems.
-jinxx (April 10, 2014, 06:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Glad you managed to get it running. I for one usually reinstall the system at least once every 6 months (usually sooner) exactly because of this "phantom" problems, it takes more time to find a solution than to reinstall the entire system (specially if you use SSD for the system drive) :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version