ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB pack

<< < (14/20) > >>

koro:
I did a little more testing. Apparently this is not a problem associated to fsubscript or anything like that.

I tried using, instead of a plugin, an alias that does exactly the same (on the keyword "todo"):
View TODO list | dolaunch htmlviewurl https://mail.google.com/tasks/ig
--- End quote ---

Now, exactly the same thing happens: every time i use that keyword it displays my google tasks, but it eats up between 1 and 4 mb of memory, which are never released.
Right now FARR is using 100MB of memory, and I'm sure if i don't restart it it will grow much bigger in a few days.

So I guess the problem is in the htmlviewurl thingie. Maybe there's some allocated memory that isn't being released?

Maybe someone could try to reproduce this.

mouser:
you may have found a memory leak in the browser component - i'm going to rebuild with latest version and see if that solves it.

koro:
After more testing (with the help of mouser), it seems that the problem is not in FARR but in Internet Explorer (I have version 7, but since I never use it it is probably not updated). I was able to reproduce the problem even without running FARR (that is, repeatedly opening/closing the same Google Tasks page with internet explorer). I will update to IE8 and see what happens.

rogal:
Hi,

I love this plugin, but when I activate it or runs FARR, FARR gives me a blue tray tooltip with the following error message;

Error occurred while loading C:\Program Files

the plugin seems to work in spite of the error, but it makes FARR a little bit unstable, as sometimes FARR crashes when I try to do certain actions (I don't exactly remember what were those. Usual run programs works without any problems)

Thanks,
Joon

ps. When I check the troubleshooting log, I found the following:

*Loading plugin: Google_Translate\libcurl.dll
 Failed.

baiyq:
I like this plugin ! but I found two error when I using these plugin including CZB ( gt and bt ) . 
1. when I input gt en , then display the prompt of "plugin google_translate has failed on search: message: object havn't support this attribute or method name: TypeError".
2. when I input " bt robot" , it's display " Http/1.1 Service Unavailable " .
pls help me ! thanks a lot !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version