ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB pack

<< < (11/20) > >>

skwire:
Here's a list of information that may prove useful:

1) The error pops up as soon as I type 'gt'.
2) I can switch back to the FARR and type one character (a space, a letter, etc.) but then the error window will then re-take focus.
3) I can keep switching back to FARR and, one letter/space at a time, get the string typed out e.g. "gt en es".
4) Once I get past the "gt en es" portion, I can type out the "hello" part without the error, press Enter, and the plugin translates properly.
5) My install paths are:

* C:\apps\system\FindAndRunRobot
* C:\apps\system\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\CZB_pack
* C:\apps\system\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\FSubScript
6) The MD5 of the Fscript.dll in the FSubScript folder is: baeaba8abd90768db158a105271b1e5d
7) I downloaded and used the two archives linked in the first post of this thread.

Please let me know if I can offer anything else.  Thanks.   :)

czb:
Ok,

one probably last question before I start searching for the bug. Does the timer plugin in the CZB pack give you the same error and do you actually see the menu offering you languages? This will help me to either search for the bug in google translate or the menu addon.

You must understand that I do not know where to start as there are many many objects which could possibly produce the error. If you were deeply interested in helping out, then there are options how to find out directly. But it involves activating debuging - registry changes and microsoft JIT debugger installation, so I do not want to bother you with all of that...

skwire:
The Timer plugin works flawlessly.  No problems at all with that one.  As for the Google Translate issue, could this be a Jave/JRE version issue?

czb:
No, it has nothing to do with Java. Do you have Microsoft Visual Studio (2008) installed? Or do you at least have Microsoft Office 2003 installed? :)

skwire:
Apologies for the delay.  I do not have VS2008 installed at all.  I do have Office 2007 installed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version